Lean Six Sigma is a method of problem solving aimed at decreasing process variability and improving the quality of products and customer service.
Applying Lean Six Sigma you can get these benefits:
GC&P and Opex School are pleased to present the Lean Six Sigma Path for SMEs!
LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
A Black Belt is a professional expert in the methodology Lean Six Sigma.
He has a deep knowledge of all tools and methods of Lean Six Sigma and can manage complex improvement projects in line with the business strategy in every area of the company.
▪ Quality Function Deployment
▪ Statistical planning of experiments (DOE) with factorial plans complete and fractional
▪ EVOP (Evolutionary Operations)
▪ Competences and rules for the change agent
▪ Creating a share need and a sense of urgency
▪ Transition curve
▪ Phases in a change program
▪ Presenting an idea or a project in an effective way
▪ Building a team
▪ Motivating a team
▪ Resistance to change: categories and motifs
▪ Strategies to face resistance
▪ Thomas-Kilmann’s model
▪ Effectiveness of change
▪ Classifying team members’ personalities
▪ Stakeholders’ analysis and development of an influence strategy
▪ Managing change in an organization
▪ The most common mistakes in a change programme
1st meeting: 17-18 October 2019
2nd meeting: 14-15 November 2019
112 hours of training, plus time needed to develop an improvement project.
At La Fornace dell’Innovazione
Via Strada Muson, 2/c – Asolo (TV)
Individual participation fee is € 3000 +VAT. A special discount is granted to companies with more than one participant.
FOR INFO AND REGISTRATIONS:
+39 366 8384860
+39 0423 951785